Browse Our Products
- Recent Releases
- The Christian Life Hymnal
- Hendrickson Christian Classics
- Hendrickson Classic Biographies
- Audio Bibles
- Audio Books
- Children's Products
- Christian Living
- Reference Works
- Preaching Aids
- The Made Easy Series
- Biblical Studies and Interpretation
- Archaeology and Biblical History
- Language and Reference
- Pastoral Helps
- Church History
- Religion and Culture
- Missions and Evangelism
Wilson's Old Testament Word Studies
|by William Wilson|
Size: 7.25 x 9.25
Pub Date: 1990
Item Number: 06275
Case Quantity: 12
Categories: Language and Reference; General Reference Works
This title is also available to U.S. retail stores through our $uper$aver program.
Gain a better understanding of word meanings in the Old Testament with Wilson's Old Testament Word Studies. Wilson's is a valuable tool for both the Hebrew student and those who do not have a working knowledge of the language.
• Wilson's helps in understanding word meanings and difficult passages.
• It is both an exhaustive dictionary and a concordance, since significant English words translated from more than one original Hebrew word have a listing of major Scripture references coded to each original Hebrew word used.
• Entries are arranged in English alphabetical order, giving every Hebrew word with its literal English meaning.