The Complete Jewish Study Bible is now available!
Christians and Messianic Jews who are interested in the rich spiritual traditions of their faith will be thrilled with this brand new study Bible. The Complete Jewish Study Bible pairs the updated text of the Complete Jewish Bible with extra study material, to help readers understand and connect with the Jewish roots of the Christian faith.
The Complete Jewish Study Bible is available in 3 bindings:
The Complete Jewish Study Bible pairs the newly updated text of the best-selling Complete Jewish Bible with detailed notes and comprehensive study material to help both Jewish and Christian readers understand and connect with the essence of their faith—God’s redemptive plan for his people. Readers will be enriched through this Jewish reading of Scripture and the revelation of the long-awaited Messiah, Yeshua, throughout both the Tanakh (Old Testament) and the B’rit Hadashah (New Testament).
- Over 100 articles—categorized into twelve themes—run throughout the Bible covering topics such as Jewish Customs, Messianic Prophecy, the Names of God, Shabbat, the Torah, and more
- Over thirty additional topical articles—ranging from such subjects as the menorah and repentance, to Yeshua’s “Sermon on the Mount” and the Noachide Laws—offer fresh insight and spiritual application
- New Bible book introductions, written from a Jewish perspective
- Follows the Jewish order of the Takakh’s books (Old Testament), the order with which Yeshua was familiar
- Includes extensive bottom-of-the-page notes throughout to help readers understand the historical background and cultural context of the text
- Provides Scripture readings for Sabbaths, Festivals, Feasts, and Fasts
- Offers the original Hebrew names for all people, places, and concepts, as well as a pronunciation guide
- Articles written by over thirty contributors (both Jewish and Christian), including Drs. John and Patrice Fischer, Arnold G. Fruchtenbaum, Rabbi Barney Kasdan, and many more
- Featuring quotes and excerpts from well-known Rabbis and scholars, both ancient and modern, such as Dr. Walter Kaiser, Dr. Daniel Boyarin, Dr. Amy-Jill Levine, Rabbi Jonathan Sacks, Rabbi Gamaliel, Rabbi Hillel, Rabbi Shammai, Rabbi Akiva, Maimonides, Dr. Michael Brown, Dr. Michael Rydelnik, and many more
NEW BIBLE BOOK INTRODUCTIONS
Written from a Jewish perspective
Unique to The Complete Jewish Study Bible are a number of helpful articles and notes to aid the reader in understanding the Jewish context for the Scriptures, both in the Tanakh (the Old Testament) and the B’rit Hadashah (the New Testament).
Extensive bottom-of-page notes to help readers understand the deeper meanings behind the Jewish test.
117 articles are organized into twelve tracks or themes. These articles cover the following topics:
- The Torah
- Jewish Customs
- Messianic Prophecy
- The Names of God
- Anti-Jewish Scriptural Interpretations
- The Shabbat
- Salvation and Atonement
- The Holy Days of Isra’el
- Jewish-Gentile Relations
- The Land of Isra’el
- The Tabernacle (Mishkan)